Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Soliciting

I think people really want to help others. It feels good to help people. I need help ending the effects of Multiple Sclerosis. None of us will end ms by ourselves. Fortunately no one has to do it alone. You can help Abbey and me make a difference ending the effects of ms as they affect me, 400,000 people living with ms across the country and make a difference in the lives of the millions of people that worry about someone living with ms.

Get that good feeling, probably equal to the degree to which I'll probably hurt on the 125 mile Best Dam Bike Ride [against MS]. Click this link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=2024772&pg=personal&fr_id=7830, then please make a tax-deductible donation there.

Thank you.

Oh, please share my blog broadly. I want more people to hear about how a drug, probably slowing my ms, now costs $2,240 per month, up from $980 per month in 2002 and that the patent is expired, but congress hasn't authorized the Food and Drug Administration to license generic biological drugs like the one I use.

No comments: